Funding of environmental protection of landscape of the Ukrainian agrarian area

Lyudmyla Igorivna Katan


In this article author presents methodological approach, which concerns identification of the improvements in funding activities, which decrease eco-destructive impact of the agrarian production on the landscape of the agrarian area. This methodological approach is based on the results of analysis of economic and ecological conditions of the agrarian area. The assessment of such indicators as ratio of arable lands, structure of agricultural land, amount of used fertilizers, composition and structure of ecological payments and capital investments in the environmental protection, is the essential part of the research. According to the results of the proposed approach the author offers to make some changes in legislative base that determine the distribution policy of the ecology tax. The existing distribution of ecology tax has the scheme, where majority of the tax payments (53%) is distributed to the state budget and the remaining part (47%) goes to the local budgets (including village, town budgets – 33,5% and regional budget 13,5%). Instead of that author offers new proportion for the tax distribution scheme: to the regional budget 30% and to the village, town budgets – 70%.


ecological and economic state; ration of arable land; eco-destructive impact; capital investments in environment protection; ecology tax

Full Text:



Veklich, O. (2003). Economic Mechanism of Ecological regulation in Ukraine. Kyiv: Environment and Resources Research Institute.

Borisova, V. (2002). The regulations of Natural Resource Potential. Kyiv.

Gaydytchkiy, A.P. (2004) Investment Competiveness Agricultural of Ukraine. Kyiv. Nora-Publish.

Textbook, (2006). Investment Agricultural. Summy. Dovkilya.

Burkobskiy, O. P. (2012). Land Conservation, Woodland Percentage and Steppe Destroyingin the context Land refom. Retrieved April12, 2013, from :

Dnepropetrovsk Region. Statistical Yearbook for 2011. Dnepropetrovsk.

Statistical Yearbook “Agricultural of Ukraine, 2011. Kyiv.

Dnepropetrovsk Region. Statistical Yearbook for 2000. Dnepropetrovsk.

The Tax Code of Ukraine (2010). Kyiv.

The Budget Code of Ukraine (2010). Retrieved April12, 2013, from :

Article Metrics

Metrics Loading ...

Metrics powered by PLOS ALM


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c)


Articles are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution  International 4.0 (CC-BY-NC 4.0) 

Science Works Journal "Ekonomichnyy analiz"

ISSN 1993-0259 (Print)  ISSN 2219-4649 (Online) DOI: 10.35774/econa

© West Ukrainian National University

© «Ekonomichnyy analiz», 2007-2023